How can I contact Technical Support?
If you are in need of technical assistance, please call 1-877-405-8070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I change my password and check my spam filter?
To change your password go to:
- http://apps.<domain.com (example http://apps.tarkio.net)
- Login with your full email address and password.
- In the upper right hand corner you will see a gear icon. Click on that icon and select "Manage Profile." Click on the "Change Password" link on the left side under the "Account Information" box. Enter your current password, then enter your new password into the "New Password" box and "Verify Password" box and click "Change Password".
- To check your spam filter settings from the Apps Portal main page under the App Launcher box click on the “Spam Filter” icon.
What are my email account settings?
Email Address: email@example.com
INCOMING Mail Server:
(preferred method): mail.tarkio.net
OUTGOING Mail Server:
http://apps.tarkio.net (Change Password)
How can I check my email from work or from a different computer?
You can easily access your email from any computer in the world that has Internet access. Simply visit your local homepage, click on the Webmail link and enter your Username and Password.
Why can't I open attachments in Outlook Express?
If you receive an error when trying to open an attachment, or if the attachment is "grayed out" it is likely a security setting in Outlook Express. This feature blocks access to all email attachments that contain a file type that could "potentially" contain a virus. This security feature can easily be disabled to allow access to safe attachments.
Note: Having updated antivirus software on your system is extremely important. With current antivirus software, you can safely leave this Outlook Express Security feature disabled.
To disable this Security option:
- Open Outlook Express and click Tools and down to Options
- In Options click on the Security tab
- Uncheck the box that reads "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened which could potentially be a virus"
- Click Apply and OK to save changes